Looking for a nice, lazy, lovely way to spend your Sunday? Come on out for a country drive and swing by our little barn shoppe and outdoor vintage, handmade, secondhand market. We invite you to join us for some laid back shopping fun and want to encourage people to enjoy the nice things this area has to offer while they're here! We are just 5 minutes down the road from beautiful Mill of Kintail where you can hike and enjoy the turning Fall colours. Click here to find out more about this fantastic little gem: www.millofkintail.com
Sunday's LITTLE MARKET MENU:
We are happy to offer a few of Linda's FRESH HOME BAKED DEEP DISH PEACH & APPLE PIES to go....get here early, first come first serve!
My sister's Homemade Sweet Dill Pickles, Bread & Butter Pickles, Medium Spicy Salsa, Jams - Strawberry, Peach, & Raspberry
Large Organic Garlic Bulbs grown and picked by our neighbours down the road!
OUR FAVOURITE NEW FINDS & DIY IDEAS!
* Antique Shabby Chic Dresser - use as is or turn it into a sink vanity
* Retro 60's flower power storage tins (pink & yellow!)
* Vintage metal cone-shaped graters (we think these would make awesome
industrial style hanging lamp shades, parts come from an old Hamilton Beach food grater,
* 50s turquoise fold-out step stool to complement anyone's retro kitchen - not
to mention how handy these are for reaching high places!
* Assortment of antique & vintage kitchen utensils
* Wooden Window Frames -some with glass, others without
* Discount fabric scraps starting at $1
* Halloween Costumes & Accessories starting at $1
* Cat Jewelry - any piece $5 each
Drop in and say hello, and enjoy the thrill of a great find!